Phenomenon - Most Hated?

DeletedUser

of course it did they are rebels...... they have been eating tree bark and dirt while living in their hideouts. No wonder they take inactives anything is an upgrade to them lol

DeletedUser

you are disgusting!

dogs are meant to be our best friends!

lets say you came and ate me(your best friend :p) wouldnt you feel disgusting??

DeletedUser

nope not at all if your dead what would you need your body for?

i love how its cool to eat cows sheep and pigs cause they aint cute. dogs, cats and horses on the other hand....

DeletedUser

i was watching come dine with me and there was this lady that said she will never eat a animal that used to be cute but she will eat ugly ones. sad or what?

DeletedUser

yeah but are you stong for resisting hunger or strong cause you have ate something you wouldnt normally eat to survive hmmm mind hump i think

side note - najimur i came to the conclution that you bring out the worst in me and that i spam more if i reply after your post so i will no longer be commenting on anything you say its not that i dislike you but i need to stop spamming lol

DeletedUser

so i'm a bad influence?

every forum i join i spam too much :S

DeletedUser

*cough*

Ahem. Hello there. You know how there used to be a topic here? Wouldn't it be just lovely if you found it again?

DeletedUser

Yes YAR Phenomenon YAR down with those land lubbers YAR

oh wait I am in Phenomenon...... YAR 3 cheers for this grand alliance...

hip hip horray!!!

hip hip Horray!!!

HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!

all you haters nah nah nah poo poo

DeletedUser

*cough*

Ahem. Hello there. You know how there used to be a topic here? Wouldn't it be just lovely if you found it again?

ok,ok ok jeez, let me see what we have here bad co insult jokes, greek guide to owning the world, analogy for beginners, Jennesis privet phone number ummmm no am not in that kind of mood.

ahhh here it Phenomenon - Most Hated? wow bit dusty let me see here fantastic set of players who are enjoying getting down to business and taking out the trash. wow sounds like a real hearty bunch of people and think we would get on well

DeletedUser

lol, i think that phenomenon will be number one. there will be a big war and phenomenon will be on the side that wins the war. then phenomenon is going to go into war against the other alliances that helped them pwn the other side and then kill them all

all hail phenomenon!

DeletedUser

That's all cute guys... But don't hijack my thread. This one's about us, not about your back rubs and peace talks. And damn sure not about THE BASLISK... His name shouldn't even appear in the forums anymore.

And Najimur... If you honestly believe that the violence in the game can lead to violence in real life... You may need to pray a bit more. I'm fairly sure everyone I have come across is level-headed enough to be able to distinguish reality apart from a free browser game.

HEY REBELS! We're not done yet!! :D

I like both, I mean, fights in RL are fun too, sometimes that is ;)

As for fights in grepolis, I also like them, but then again, sometimes I get so lazy that I don't feel like doing anything in my worlds in grepolis, like just now :p

Oh right, back to the topic, well, let's face it, Borg's last guys who joined Pheno. can't be really called refugees, it depends, because Pheno. was aware of it, and by being aware of it, it means that they wanted to help the Borg's guys and be with them, so it doesn't matter if they are or are not refugees.

Anyway, I don't really like this type of threads, it's just needless chit-chat in my opinion, and I don't really like you much IceBlade, I like Enas, but I don't think I like you, not that I know you of anywhere or that I have talked to you before, it's just that you're the type of person which I can't really figure out from the forums, more like I don't really like your tone, but then again, I have never talked to you so whatever, it doesn't matter. This is just my honest opinion ;-)

And the next thing I hope is: Sapph are you furious with my spam now? Hehe, I want to see it, you know, I did spam a lot, so? I want to see your bad side :supermad: jk

DeletedUser

iceblade is awesome how he is on forums is completely different in a privet chat, some people just dont get his messing with your mind tactics some times :D

DeletedUser

iceblade is awesome how he is on forums is completely different in a privet chat, some people just dont get his messing with your mind tactics some times :D

Well thank you QCI. At least SOMEBODY understands ;)

If you get :supermad: at me because I :D at all the people who go :eek:, just remember :pro:

DeletedUser

Well thank you QCI. At least SOMEBODY understands ;)

If you get :supermad: at me because I :D at all the people who go :eek:, just remember :pro:

Why would I get mad at you? That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying I don't like how you write here, not that I hate you.

And I know those tactics since I use them in the other worlds, I just don't write them for everyone to see.

Well, we will see how this war goes. Honestly you caught us at a bad time, that's all there is to it.

I'm saying all this, but I just merged my alliance with the Rebels recently, so I don't want to say too much

DeletedUser

Why would I get mad at you? That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying I don't like how you write here, not that I hate you.

And I know those tactics since I use them in the other worlds, I just don't write them for everyone to see.

Well, we will see how this war goes. Honestly you caught us at a bad time, that's all there is to it.

I'm saying all this, but I just merged my alliance with the Rebels recently, so I don't want to say too much

You can keep speaking about it if you want... Bad time or not, your leaders fired on us while they talked to me about an NAP. We had JUST formed not two weeks prior to this... Once we executed an Op, well... Look how fast B4DB0Y hit the VM button (Between 5 - 8 hours after we started). Then you have 10 city Najhi talking the big stuff about how awesome you guys are and how much his pappy Milk owns our Borg guys, yet he still hasn't done anything... to anybody. It doesn't help you guys one bit that you have such clustered cities and a bunch of inactives... Or that your heavys are on VM because they don't want to fight something THEY started.

Much props to Zeeconian. He's a cool guy. He just made a very bad decision.

And hey Chedog... For the record... I'm not "mentally-challenged" ;)

DeletedUser

haha careful iceblade or this could turn into a dear diary moment

deathcore i have no problems with you or your alliance, only reason you dont like what he's saying is because its about your alliance if it was someone else like when you were both in evo then you would have no issue.