Phenomenon - Most Hated?

DeletedUser

You can keep speaking about it if you want... Bad time or not, your leaders fired on us while they talked to me about an NAP. We had JUST formed not two weeks prior to this... Once we executed an Op, well... Look how fast B4DB0Y hit the VM button (Between 5 - 8 hours after we started). Then you have 10 city Najhi talking the big stuff about how awesome you guys are and how much his pappy Milk owns our Borg guys, yet he still hasn't done anything... to anybody. It doesn't help you guys one bit that you have such clustered cities and a bunch of inactives... Or that your heavys are on VM because they don't want to fight something THEY started.

Much props to Zeeconian. He's a cool guy. He just made a very bad decision.

And hey Chedog... For the record... I'm not "mentally-challenged" ;)

Well, I could explain things to you, but then again you are my enemy, so I can't just start talking. Besides, I'm a normal member, so I don't know the details about the NAP, etc. But, well, let me try getting my opinion through.

I'm not really interested in knowing why the war started anymore, I could care less about that, once started, for me, it doesn't matter anymore why it started. Honestly, I can see that there was a huge confusion between the 2 diplomatic alliance's relations, it's easy to see that, moreover, to me, it seems like both were really looking foward to fight each other, that's the reason why in my opinion I think it failed.

I speak like this out of my experience, having been a leader and even founder before, and currently being a leader of an alliance in my main world Rho. I don't think the war would have started this easily if the 2 alliances had talked things through, at least that's what I think, but then again I'm not aware of what "talks" were made, so this can just be an outsider's opinion

Anyway, I didn't meant by "bad time", only the inactives, there's more, which I won't talk about.

Well, I tried explaining, although I think it's a little bit confusing, since I can't put everything to words. I usually don't like being this serious, since it's quite boring, but I felt like I should have spoken this time around, since nobody else from the rebels apart from naj... is speaking here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I could explain things to you, but then again you are my enemy, so I can't just start talking. Besides, I'm a normal member, so I don't know the details about the NAP, etc. But, well, let me try getting my opinion through.

I'm not really interested in knowing why the war started anymore, I could care less about that, once started, for me, it doesn't matter anymore why it started. Honestly, I can see that there was a huge confusion between the 2 diplomatic alliance's relations, it's easy to see that, moreover, to me, it seems like both were really looking foward to fight each other, that's the reason why in my opinion I think it failed.

I speak like this out of my experience, having been a leader and even founder before, and currently being a leader of an alliance in my main world Rho. I don't think the war would have started this easily if the 2 alliances had talked things through, at least that's what I think, but then again I'm not aware of what "talks" were made, so this can just be an outsider's opinion

Anyway, I didn't meant by "bad time", only the inactives, there's more, which I won't talk about.

Well, I tried explaining, although I think it's a little bit confusing, since I can't put everything to words. I usually don't like being this serious, since it's quite boring, but I felt like I should have spoken this time around, since nobody else from the rebels apart from naj... is speaking here.

yeah dont let naj speak for the alliance he could start a war with swiss

DeletedUser

iceblade
dont worry the real war has not started i was just clearing my cities to start the real war came after a long rl vac to see the things changed was looking for the old enemies evo:).(loved to fight against them after all it is a war game and your enemies are the ones who make it fun). And found some players in your alliance i just love to fight with the big guns lol.
just to get to your notice lb original founder is back and we are reuniting so beware and stop whining here in forums and start fighting.:pro:

p.s. looks like you have a spy somewhere around (mentally chalenged;))

DeletedUser

iceblade
dont worry the real war has not started i was just clearing my cities to start the real war came after a long rl vac to see the things changed was looking for the old enemies evo:).(loved to fight against them after all it is a war game and your enemies are the ones who make it fun). And found some players in your alliance i just love to fight with the big guns lol.
just to get to your notice lb original founder is back and we are reuniting so beware and stop whining here in forums and start fighting.:pro:

p.s. looks like you have a spy somewhere around (mentally chalenged;))

That is great news nightfire! Tell your long lost founding member welcome back. The more people you have at the dance the merrier. :)

DeletedUser

nightfire25,

Umm..Why isn't UNT being attacked in O65? I could use some more action..Remember quit whining about IceBlade's post, and start fighting my friend.. I'm sure I'll see you around, AGAIN. ;)

Have Fun !

Btw - There is a "real" war coming soon?! YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I couldn't be more happier..Oh well I'll wait patiently..

- Lane / Aider

DeletedUser

lane
we are only attacking phen now.
the circle and bad bompany are going after you.

DeletedUser

i dont know the details about the circle but i know bad co are hitting you defenately.
you might not to get to fight with us atleast for now;)

DeletedUser

If you say so..They attack and then go away..Then several days later they come back, and go away again..

DeletedUser

oh that will make up for the one you lost to peterlee, even stevens :D

DeletedUser

oh that will make up for the one you lost to peterlee, even stevens :D

i lost those cities in 65 i have stoped caring for my cities there...
ask peterlee how he failed miserably when he attacked O66-003 he attacked it for consecutive 2-3 days and couldnt even revolt it but gave me good 50k bp lol even spencer gave me good bit of bp in 75

by the way by what name do you play?
couldnt find you in the game:p

DeletedUser

I got one of his Ocean 65 cities too..I sure hope he really did stop caring cause he failed at supporting that one.. :p Not that he would have been able to keep it on the middle of O65 anyways. :p

Nightfire, I'm sure you have him on some of your islands. ;) Or at least around you..

But, I see you're growing still..Good Job & keep building my friend ! ;)

DeletedUser

ya i was the lone warrior left in ocean 65 anyways lol.
thanks mate i am building and having fun.
dont tell anyone but you guys only bring fun in the game.
what bore a war game will be if you dont have great enemies(i shouldnt be saying this but you all are great players).
thats why we love to always fight with the bigger ones lol:cool:

DeletedUser

Hahah. Yeah you were like the only one left in O65.

Aww..Thank you, nightfire..That means a lot..I appreciate everyone's dedication on Iota to make it such a wonderful server ! :)
I've never met such nice people in a war game(enemies) that is.

I've always loved playing with EVERYONE here !

DeletedUser

Hahah. Yeah you were like the only one left in O65.

Aww..Thank you, nightfire..That means a lot..I appreciate everyone's dedication on Iota to make it such a wonderful server ! :)
I've never met such nice people in a war game(enemies) that is.

I've always loved playing with EVERYONE here !

this is a game and attacking is a part of the game.
but all are my friends be it on either side of the fence that doesnt matter because they are part and parcel of a war game.

but that doesnt mean i will be lenient towards you because:pro:.
:p

DeletedUser19105

LOL, so let me see if i have the count right..... As Berserker or Reunion or whatever the name will be next week you lost 28 just to Phenom. You took 1 from us. But man, you guys sure are teaching those ghosts a lesson, LOL.

DeletedUser

i lost those cities in 65 i have stoped caring for my cities there...
ask peterlee how he failed miserably when he attacked O66-003 he attacked it for consecutive 2-3 days and couldnt even revolt it but gave me good 50k bp lol even spencer gave me good bit of bp in 75

by the way by what name do you play?
couldnt find you in the game:p

Am the one that helped peterlee take your city,might need scroll backa few pages of attacks to find that out :p

DeletedUser

check out mate iceblade already lost a city to me:)
nightfire

What can I say? You caught me at a bad time. But I gave you the proper credit you deserved. You and Charles have each swiped one from me during my down-time. Look at all those CS snipes and all that DBP I've just gained from your current Op (thanks to the awesome Phenomenon) Lose 1, gain 4. And now you're ALL vulnerable ;)

DeletedUser

They have THE CIRCLE to defend them, Ice ! :p lmao

Can't forget that..