The War Score from June 2nd Kick-Off

DeletedUser10416

Kicking members instead of helping. Not having a clue how to play the game properly. Not fighting and not having a clue how to fight properly. Not moving towards the front lines. Not attacking and conquering actives even in his safe ocean.
Is that a good leader??

Yeah, you should re-check your info.
x swordsmen joined ETW so he was active.

keion, alexander 1, rome.
all active TBDI when we went for them. All kicked by your glorious leader.

Rationalise it how you like but you'd rather kick your alliance team-mates then work with them.

Count down to when roonie is kicked.

Roonie is inactive and has been for a long time, so bye bye Roonie.

Hope that annoys you Santa Clause :)

DeletedUser

Santa whats going on? the EOW members in 43 all went on vacation mode, now AB has to move into a different ocean

DeletedUser10416

Hahaha! Setanta is in vacation mode.

Guess he got bored of watching EOW crumble.

DeletedUser10416

Looks like EOW have a new BDI northern flank to contend with ...

Things are about to get alot harder.

DeletedUser

EOW also lost one of there only active players in O51 to ME... What noob prefers them even to an EOW falling in his ocean?

DeletedUser

Well id like to announce that since AB joined the war about eh maby 2 or 3 weeks ago the number of EOW cities in O43 has gone from 45 to 3. so ummm... what are we supposed to kill now?

DeletedUser10416

It is as I thought then, EOW are now crumbling.

So ends an era of EOW, there milltary height has all but diminished... now they fight for the very survival of the alliance.

It won't be long until the coalition marches on OC52 and destroys them utterly.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
kicking ***

i would suggest moving into 53 and kicking their *** there as well but i see that you didnt take 40 of their cities x eye used to be eow and left and created his own alliance

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes but hes no longer in EOW, whether we choose to kill him first or destory EOW in 53 is up for debate

DeletedUser10282

Originally Posted by rikurocks View Post
Santa whats going on? the EOW members in 43 all went on vacation mode, now AB has to move into a different ocean
come up and join the party in O42? =)

Hmm... ithat kinda sounds like an invitation, inviting us to attack you?
Are you sure you want that :p

DeletedUser

Looks like you guys are making good progress on the lower 40s.

TSB is pushing into Oc 73 and 62 on this side.

Flank them from both sides maybe? I love it when someone gets jammed into the middle of a hamburger.

DeletedUser

Yep. See you there then.

Maybe we will go into O42 then. If you'll let the Wolves in?

DeletedUser

Hmm... ithat kinda sounds like an invitation, inviting us to attack you?
Are you sure you want that :p

well, by party I meant the coalition vs. EOW (and MAP remnants) battle that is shaping up in O42.

Considering the fact that I gifted Riku a city, and that I am not in EOW right now, there is no real way my comments could be construed as an invite for you all to attack me, especially considering also that we have a NAP, and AlphaBeta have taken in at least one remaining MAP player... but whatever, if I must be clear, let me say: NO, I was not inviting AlphaBeta to attack me.
but thank you so much for the thought (because some members of your alliance have just gone soooooo far out of their way to make it clear to me how much they do want to attack me).
you know what I say to that? stop w/ the internet tough guy crap, and come out and do it, otherwise drop all the "shoulder flexing" language because you are not intimidating anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol anarqy you need to relax, did you not see the smiley? LRL was kidding

DeletedUser

well heck man I don't know anymore, I'm surrounded on all sides now it seems =)

I'm not p***ed or anything either; can't I be obnoxious in my last days? =)

DeletedUser

since when in this game does anyone need an 'invite' to attack another player? also, are you not capable of spelling someone's name, who are you talking to? who is "anara"? and who the heck are the "wolves", are you referring to the wolfpack? do you realize that the wolfpack is located oceans away from me, so any discussion of attacks being launched between us is a waste of time because it will NEVER happen, so how about this tough guy, you and your 60 noobish wolfpack members go ahead and get started on attacking me, and I won't be holding my breath waiting for you to drag your sorry "you know whats" to within a close enough range where attacks would even be possible

DeletedUser

Ever notice that Obama and anargy carry on with the same useless rhetoric without fail? Ok back to being bored for me.